Security & Stability Systems
[:en][:en][:fr][:en]We’ve developed innovative security components and fence accessories that work together to form a comprehensive breach deterrent system – providing the most stable temporary fence solution available.[:us]We’ve developed innovative security components and fence accessories that work together to form a comprehensive breach deterrent system – providing the most stable temporary fence solution available.[:fr]Nous avons mis au point des composants et accessoires de clôtures de sécurité innovants qui s’associent pour former un système de dissuasion complet, afin de vous offrir la solution de clôture temporaire la plus stable sur le marché.[:][:][:][:]
Designed to mount to our fence and anchor into the ground at an angle to prevent the fence from tipping or blowing over, which can result in costly repairs and possible injury. Wind braces are a cost-effective stability solution and are recommended when banners or screens are being hung on the fence.
- Work best in concrete/asphalt and were designed for these surfaces
- Work best in large, open areas such as parking lots to allow for the braces to be mounted to the fence and the ground properly
Hi-visibility orange powder-coated steel
V-bracing is used to stabilize long fence lines when penetrating the ground with bolts or spikes isn’t possible or permitted. You can rely on our expert “Fence Guys” to recommend v-bracing when appropriate.
Two standard fence panels are attached to the fence line in a “V” formation, enhancing overall stability.
Pounded poles offer additional stability when it is not possible to use wind braces. They are used to provide extra support to a fence line when privacy screen is being added in high wind conditions.
Our security clamps cannot be removed without proper tools and access to the back of the locking mechanism from inside the fence line.
Our security rails provide a strong visual and physical deterrent while maintaining the visual appeal of the fence.
Fence on Jersey Barrier
For roadside applications, Modu-Loc fences can be mounted on concrete jersey barriers with saddle mounts or bolted plates, providing additional safety and security.
- Strong breach deterrent both visually and physically
- Reduces installation time and costs over other mounted barrier systems
- More visually appealing compared to traditional barrier fences
- Minimizes public’s exposure to dust and debris and reduces site visibility when used with privacy screen
Engineered to meet the Canadian Building Code, our ballast system prevents the fence panels from being knocked over or lifted off their bases. It is designed to enable our fence to resist strong winds, even when used with privacy screen.
- Maximizes security of fence line by preventing panels from being lifted
- Hang banners and branded scrim with reduced risk of fence being blown over
- Size and spacing of concrete block can be tailored to suit site requirements
Heavy concrete blocks spaced at 20’ intervals and attached to fence panels with wind braces.
Our high-security options combine security clamps and security rails with stability accessories to provide optimal protection for high-profile events.
- High-security systems are a strong visual and physical breach deterrent
- Caps and bases may be secured to the fence panels with self-tapping screws to further enhance protection
Tree Protection Systems
Using surface-mount bases to reduce the risk of root damage, Modu-Loc fences are your preferred solution for protecting valuable trees in your municipality.
- No ground penetration required
- More visually appealing than traditional plywood hoarding or orange snow fence
- Easy to move for grounds maintenance, mowing and snow removal – reducing maintenance costs
- Reusable panels result in less waste
Propane Storage Systems
We provide a cost-effective, complete storage solution for propane cylinders, including setup and takedown.
- Full safety and regulatory compliance through separation of full and empty cylinders, high-visibility bases and safety signage
- Security clamps and locking components offer additional security
- Delivery and on-site installation within 24 hours
- All-inclusive set pricing including delivery, installation, rental and removal
Enclosures available in many sizes and configurations, starting at 10’ x 10’
We’re here to answer any questions you may have.